About interim HR
An interim manager can assist you if your company temporarily needs a manager to perform specific management tasks. The interim manager is therefore not employed by your company and can often offer an objective view of your organization in the short term.
Does your company temporarily need an experienced HR manager to help with a reorganization, start or close a department, or implement a new recruitment system? As an interim HR manager, Passos Human Resources is at your service in the wider area of Heemstede.
My experience with interim management
As an HR business partner I have experience with:
Organization development & change management
Recruitment and selection
As an experienced HR project manager I can be deployed in the areas of:
Reorganisations of departments
Implementation of HR IT systems
Introduction of a new assessment system
Project & change management experience
Here you can read more about my specific experience as an HR project manager for various (international) organizations,
including goals, activities and results.
For more information you can always contact us!
July 2015 - July 2016 Project: Reorganisation; Project Manager NN-Group
- Advising and supporting various reorganization processes within corporate finance departments;
- Consultation with the Works Council and drafting requests for advice;
- Preparing and organizing communication plans and sessions for employees together with management;
- Organizing selection and placement processes of employees as a result of reorganizing teams;
- Advising and supporting managers with individual dismissal cases.
October 2013 - May 2014 Project: Implementation of a recruitment system and website for four international business units; Project leader Applus RTD
- HR project and change manager working with 3 HR managers from USA, Canada and Australia;
- Responsible for setting up and collecting wishes and requirements for the different countries;
- Organizing a collective kick-off to create team building, discuss project plan and intended results;
- Responsible for solving project problems, planning and monitoring the results to be achieved and acting as contact person for the supplier.
January 2010 - December 2010 Project: split of HR bank and insurance company focused on processes, policy, systems and employee pension plans; Project leader ING Group
- HR project and change manager working together with three other consultants in the team;
- Advising and supporting ING companies around the world with regard to splitting HR processes such as payrolling, employee benefits,
employment contracts and pension schemes;
- Visiting HR departments in the Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Belgium and Poland to solve problems;
- Responsible for solving project problems, planning, monitoring results, timelines, etc.
August 2008 - December 2008 Project: Launch of new business unit; Project leader ING Group
- Draw up an HR plan for the new business unit;
- Advising and supporting in recruitment and selection and establishing contacts with ING units outside the Netherlands;
- Mobilization of expats to different countries.
August 2006 - March 2007 Project: Closure of an entire department; Project leader ING Group
- HR project and change manager working together with different departments;
- Coordinating the closure of the department;
- Demobilization of expats and termination of employment;
- Career advisor for employees to prepare them for their follow-up career.
April 2005 - March 2006 Project: Implementation of Oracle 11i; Project leader for Air Traffic Control of the Netherlands
- Managing a team of 5 project participants;
- Responsible for setting up HR system wishes and requirements;
- Describing and formalizing new HR processes and HR reports;
- Setting up test scripts and responsible for testing the new system;
- Design training and provide training to end-users.