Success in every organization starts with the people who work there. Optimally deploying people’s talent, finding the right match between individual and organization, and improving the performance of teams, managers and employees: that’s what drives me.
- Energetic, pragmatic and always for you as a customer.
- Able to oversee the bigger picture.
- Examining where you come from and which direction you want to go.
- Achieving objectives based on inventiveness and flexibility.
- For large organizations as well as smaller companies.
Active & Reliable
- Able to connect quickly with stakeholders.
- Difficulties are not avoided but solved.
- A reliable network of experts to consult to overcome barriers.
- An established plan, with agreed goals will lead to a good result that satisfies all stakeholders.
- Result and solution driven.
- Energetic, can-do mentality
- Always looking for improvements.
- Working together with active professionals who are led by facts and focus on the outcome.
I have been active since 2002 as an HR Business Partner/HR Manager. In 2011, I started working as a freelance HR professional, and since then, I have worked in several HR-related positions at various organizations. I am result-and-solution driven, energetic, always looking for improvement, and have a can-do attitude. I work pragmatically, I am customer-oriented, and I like to work with active professionals, who after a substantive discussion, focus on the result.
As HR Manager, I have reorganized an HR department within an industrial company. The first conversion was made by setting up separate account teams, and therefore working proactively for management. The positive outcome, was the gained clarity about who the customer was and its needs. Most importantly, teamwork improved in the department. Finally I introduced as many E-HRM applications as possible to facilitate the execution of HR processes.
I have been involved in executing many reorganisations, by spearheading the HR element of the reorganizing process, including the intensive advisory processes with works councils. Furthermore, I implemented Oracle HRMS, a performance management and applicant tracking system. Finally, I solved many complex individual cases in the field of conflicts, unsatisfactory performance and disability.
HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Reorganisations, Employee Benefits, HR systems, International Mobility, Recruitment, Talent Management.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management, Hogeschool van Amsterdam, 2001-2005
- Post HBO Management, University of Professional Education, Pro Education, Amsterdam 2005-2006
- Leadership development
- Cross Cultural Coaching and coaching skills course
- Masterclass Recruitment
- Prince 2 Foundation course
- Project management skills course
- Dutch, native
- English, fluent
- Portuguese, fluent
Volunteering and personal interests
- Board member of GroenLinks Zuidwest-Kennemerland 2019- present
- Reserve officer at the Royal Netherlands Army 2013-2018
- Board member of primary school De Evenaar 2014-2016
- Board member of veterans organization in Heemstede 2009-2014
As experienced HR Business Partner I can advise in the areas of:
- Organisational development & Change
- Compensation & Benefits
- International Mobility
- Performance Management
As experienced HR Project Manager I am able to provide service in the following areas:
- Disentangling HR processes and activities of business units
- Reorganising departments
- Implementing HR IT-applications
- Implementing a new performance management system
- Projects to increase employability of staff members.
As experienced Talent Manager I am an expert in:
- Developing talent programs
- Implementing management development programs
- Setting up succession plans
- Coaching and advising talents
- Apply several development tools like Personal Development plans, 360° feedback tools and personality tests.
Accomplishments & Experience
LeasePlan Global, Amsterdam July 2019 – HR Project Manager a.i.
- Advising on reorganisation processes integrating CIO departments within Digital Organisation.
- Conducting consultations with the Works Council, setting up request for advice.
- Change advisor for the reorganisation and integration.
TenneT Tso, Arnhem, November 2018- June 2019, SR HR Business Partner a.i. Client area Corporate Finance Departments
- Advisor to managers about performance & talent management, rewarding, employee engagement.
- Conducting consultations with the Works Council, setting up and reviewing requests for advice.
- Advising and supporting on changes witin the HR Services back office team.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Amsterdam - Schiphol April 2018 – October 2018 SR HR Business Partner a.i. Client area: CIO/IS
- Advising on reorganisation processes within Infrastructure and Distributed Services departments.
- Conducting consultations with the Works Council, reviewing requests for advice, setting up of placement and selection processes (HPO), preparing and organising change plans together with management.
NN Group, The Hague, September 2017 – March 2018 SR HR Business Partner a.i. Client area: Group Staff - CIO
- Advising on integration processes within CIO of NN and Delta Lloyd departments and teams. Conducting consultations with the Works Council, reviewing requests for advice, setting up of placement and selection processes, preparing and organising communication plans with employees together with management.
- Advisor to managers about rewarding, employee engagement, performance & talent management.
September 2016- August 2017 HR Manager a.i. Strukton International
- HR Business partner for managers focussing on performance management and individual rewarding.
- Recruitment for several construction and engineering positions.
- Responsible for induction program, mobilization and demobilization of international staff.
March 2015 – August 2016 SR HR Business Partner a.i. NN Groep
- Advising on four different change reorganization processes within Head Office. Conducting consultations with the Works Council, reviewing requests for advice, setting up of placement and selection processes, preparing and organising communication plans with employees together with management.
- Advisor to managers about rewarding, employee engagement, performance & talent management.
- HR Project manager responsible for HR issues related to the relocation of NN head quarters.
November 2013 – februari 2015 HR Manager a.i. Applus RTD
- Managing HR Advisors team, HR Administration and Pay roll team (10 members).
- Responsible for HR issues related to cross border international mobility. Focussing specifically on tax, visa and labour contract issues due to projects in Batam-Indonesia, Australia and Angola.
- Implementing new rewarding scheme, reorganising the HR team, implementation of a new recruitment system and improve and adjust performance management system and policy.
August 2002 – July 2006 HR Consultant Air Traffic Control The Netherlands
- Advising management about recruitment and selection, performance management, absenteeism (case manager), job analysis and evaluation, termination of employment.
- Effecting the rewarding and benefits policy and explanation to employees. Informing and explaining C&B policies and personnel related regulations to managers.
January 1990- July 2002 HR Officer Royal Netherlands Navy & Royal Netherlands Army
- Various HR roles in various locations and units. Started my career as co-worker payroll and administration and progressed to HR Officer. The last main responsibilities were:
- Supporting management in all personnel affairs.
- Managing and monitoring payroll and personnel administration of the unit.
July 2015 – July 2016 Project: Reorganisations Project Manager NN Group
- Advising on different change reorganization processes within Corporate Finance Departments.
- Conducting consultations with the Works Council and reviewing requests for advice.
- Preparing and organizing communication plans for employees together with management.
- Organizing selection processes of employees due to restructuring of teams
- Advice and support of managers with individual dismissal cases.
October 2013 – May 2014 Project: Implementation of a Recruitment system and website for four international business units. Project Manager Applus RTD
- HR Project and Change manager working together with 3 HR Managers from the U.S., Canada and Australia
- Responsible for setting up and collecting requirements for all different business units.
- Organizing a collective kick off in the U.S. to create team alignment, discuss deliverables and project plan.
- Organizing follow up meetings during conference calls and video calls.
- Responsible to resolve project issues, planning, monitoring deliverables and first point of contact to the supplier.
January 2010 – December 2010 Project: Splitting up of HR Bank and Insurance processes, policies, systems, pension plans and work force Project Manager ING Group
- HR Project and Change manager working together with three other consultants in a Project team
- Assisting business units all over the world with workforce allocation, analyzing entanglement on HR policies, systems, labor agreements, and pension schemes.
- Visiting HR departments locally in Czech republic, Luxemburg, Belgium, Poland to resolve issues
- Responsible to resolve project issues, planning, monitoring deliverables, timelines, financials, etc.
August 2008 – December 2008 Project: Launching of new business unit Project Manager ING Group
- HR Project Manager working together with MT to set up new teams in three different countries
- Setting up HR account plan for the new business unit
- Mobilizing expats to different countries
August 2006 – March 2007 Project: Closing a full department Project Manager ING Group
- HR Project and Change Manager working with four consultants
- Structuring and organizing the closing of the department.
- Demobilization of expats and setting up personal termination agreements
- Individual advisor for employees to prepare employees for their new career move.
April 2005 – March 2006 Project: Implementation of Oracle 11i Project Manager Air Traffic Control The Netherlands
- HR Project and Change Manager –Managing a team of 5 project participants
- Responsible for setting up HR requirements
- Describing and formalizing new HR processes and HR reports
- etting up of test scipts and testing of the new system
- Setting up training material and giving training to end users.